• HIGH-QUALITY: The M390 premium stainless steel blade offers exceptional cutting ability, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
• WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The 485 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.
• COMFORTABLE: The 485's lightweight design and contoured handle make it comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
• VERSATILE: The Valet 485's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry and use.
• GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
A Benchmade designed, AXIS gent knife, the Valet is comfortable to carry in slacks and ready to get the job done when called upon for bigger tasks. Intended for Everyday use, our Valet has a deep-carry clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position.
Designer: Benchmade |
Mechanism: AXIS |
Action: Manual-opening |
Blade Steel: M390 |
Blade Length: 2.96" (7.52cm) |
Blade Thickness: 0.099" (2.51mm) |
Open Length: 6.69" (16.99cm) |
Closed Length: 3.73" (9.47cm) |
Handle Thickness: 0.45" (11.43mm) |
Weight: 2.18oz. (61.80g).