• HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-20CV stainless steel blade offers excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance, and is low maintenance. The G10 handle with Cocobolo wood inlay is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
• WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Saibu 486 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
• COMFORTABLE: The 486's contoured handle and wood accented thumb studs are stylish and comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
• MADE FOR EVERY DAY: The Saibu 486's drop-point utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday use.
• GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening and was purchased from an authorized dealer, Benchmade will take care of it.
Saibu is Japanese for details. The latest Seiichi Nakamura collaboration is the embodiment of the word. Windows within the handle, accented with Cocobolo wood, trick your eye at every angle. A bamboo-styled, metal backspacer catches and reflects light. The satin finished, high-ground, 20CV blade flows effortlessly into the handle, topped off with matched Cocobolo accented thumb studs. This knife is a showcase piece worthy of even the most discerning pocket.
Designer: Nakamura |
Mechanism: AXIS |
Action: Manual-opening |
Blade Steel: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) |
Blade Length: 2.98" (7.57cm) |
Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.90mm) |
Open Length: 6.79" (17.25cm) |
Closed Length: 3.82" (9.70cm) |
Handle Thickness: 0.48" (12.19mm) |
Weight: 2.70oz (76.57g).