Designed with purpose and built to last, the Hidden Canyon Hunter sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- BLADE STYLE. DROP-POINT. Drops off the spine to the tip. Tip height is typically below the center line on the blade.
- BLADE STEEL. CPM-S30V STAINLESS STEEL (58-60HRC). First-of-its-kind steel designed specifically for use in knife blades. An excellent balance of edge retention, corrosion resistance, and durability for a variety of applications.
- HANDLE. STABILIZED WOOD. Infused with resin and far more resistant to temperature changes, moisture, and wear than untreated wood.
- FIXED BLADE. These knives do not fold and almost always come with a sheath to protect the edge.
Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter 15017 Stabilized Wood Knife Specifications:
- Open Length: 6.42'' | 16.31cm
- Blade Length: 2.79'' | 7.09cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.12'' | 3.05mm
- Handle Thickness: 0.55'' | 13.97mm
- Mechanism: Fixed Blade
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Handle: Stabilized Wood
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Color: Satin
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Handle Material: Stabilized Wood
- Handle Color: Wood
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V Premium Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)