Designed with purpose and built to last, the OSBORNE sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- REVERSE TANTO. Defined by the bevel creating an upside-down tanto profile, adding weight forward on the blade.
- BLADE STEEL. CPM-S30V STAINLESS STEEL (58-60HRC). First-of-its-kind steel designed specifically for use in knife blades. An excellent balance of edge retention, corrosion resistance, and durability for a variety of applications.
- HANDLE. 6061-T6 ALUMINUM. Exceptionally tough, yet lightweight. Aluminum can be anodized in many colors and milled with fine detail. It also naturally resists corrosion.
- OPENING ACTION. MANUAL. “Manuals” must be opened 100% from the closed position to the open position by the user
Benchmade 940 Plain Edge 3.4" Green Aluminum Folding Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Action: Manual-opening
- Open Length: 7.87'' | 19.99cm
- Blade Length: 3.4'' | 8.64cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.115'' | 2.92mm
- Closed Length: 4.47'' | 11.35cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.41'' | 10.41mm
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Handle: Green Anodized, 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Pocket Clip: Standard Carry
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Color: Satin
- Clip Color: Black
- Clip Finish: Black Oxide
- Clip Position: Tip-Up
- Clip Type: Standard Three Hole
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Color: Green
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V Premium Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)