- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The 531 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with either hand.
- ALWAYS READY: The 531's lightweight design and one-handed opening make it easy to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The 531's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it.
The 531 is a rugged version of the 530 and while not as light because of the G10 handle scales this one is every bit as slim and much more rigid. A great choice for times when a good knife is needed and there's not much room. Intended for both Everyday and Outdoor use, our 530 & 531 have lanyard holes and a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position.
- Designer: Pardue
- Mechanism: AXIS
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.26cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29mm)
- Open Length: 7.42" (18.85cm)
- Closed Length: 4.17" (10.59cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.37" (9.40mm)
- Weight: 2.10oz. (59.53g)