- HIGH-QUALITY: The M390 premium stainless steel blade offers exceptional cutting ability, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The 484 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.
- COMFORTABLE: The 484's lightweight design and contoured handle make it comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Nakamura AXIS 484's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry and use.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it.
Blade Steel: M390 (60-62 HRC)
Blade Length: 3.08" (7.82cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.90mm)
Open Length: 7.03" (17.86cm)
Closed Length: 3.95" (10.03cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.57" (14.48mm)
Weight: 3.52oz. (99.79g)