- SCANDINAVIAN INSPIRED DESIGN: Meets modern performance standards for a distinctive general use tool in a fixed blade package.
- CPM-3V CRUCIBLE TOOL STEEL: Defines our standard for toughness and provides high-wear resistance to breakage and chipping; Drop-point blade is ideal for bushcrafting and outdoor applications.
- SANTOPRENE HANDLE: Rubberized for a comfortable and secure grip; Helps keep your cuts clean through a multitude of tasks.
- EXCEPTIONAL ADAPTABILITY: Full-tang construction provides enhanced stability when in use; Leather belt loop sheath for easy access; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: With its slim profile and lightweight design, the 200 Puukko is a versatile workhorse; Add it to your gear collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
BLADE LENGTH: 3.75” [9.53cm]
BLADE THICKNESS: 0.140” [3.556mm]
OVERALL LENGTH: 8.25” [20.96cm]
WEIGHT: 4.51oz [127.86g]
HANDLE THICKNESS: 0.80” [20.32mm]
SHEATH WEIGHT: 2.65oz [75.13g]
PRODUCT BOX: 10.5” x 2.75” x 2.25”