- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The North Fork 15031-1 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 15031-1's lightweight design and textured handle make it comfortable to hold, use, and take anywhere. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The North Fork 15031-1's drop-point, recurved blade is ideal for assisting with processing duties. It's designed specifically for hunting purposes.
A compact AXIS folding hunting knife with a recurved blade to assist with processing duties. Keep one in your pocket and a fixed blade in your pack. Intended for Hunting use, our North Fork models have a lanyard hole and has a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip positon.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: AXIS
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 2.97" (7.54cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.90mm)
- Open Length: 6.97" (17.70cm)
- Closed Length: 3.90" (9.91cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.53" (13.46mm)
- Weight: 3.41oz. (96.67g) [G10 Handle] and 3.16oz. (89.58g)