The speed and versatility of a red dot goes unmatched in close range engagements. Whether you are running an AR or PCC in competition, hunting, or running a red dot on an optics ready pistol, the TSR series of red dots has you covered. With 50,000 hours of battery life and motion sensor activation, the TSR series is always ready. The default high riser amount allows end user to achieve 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on AR rifles. You can use the lower mount by taking off the high riser mount and mount it on some low platforms, such as a shot gun.
The TSR2 features a 2MOA red dot, quickly allowing the user to acquire the red dot while focusing on the targets
- Adjustable Illumination Settings.
- Extended Battery Life.
- Motion Activation.
- Smart Power Management System.
- Fully Multicoated.
- One Piece Chassis Construction.
- Aircraft Aluminum.
- Fog proof.
- Nitrogen Purged.
- Picatinny Rail Mount.
- Magnification 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter 20 mm
- Parallax <1 moa
- Reticle 2 MOA Red Dot
- Click Value 0.5 moa
- Illumination setting Electric Adjustment -10 settings for daylights and 3 settings for night vision
- Center Height 1.59 inches
- Dimension (LxWxH) 2.8"x1.9"x2.8"
- Weight 6.7 oz