Part number: CF2-31033
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 6-18x44 AO BDC & Sunshade Dead-Hold BDC MOA CF2-31033
- Magnification: 6-18x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7 in
- Field of View: 15.2-5.3 ft/100 yd
- Tube Size: 1 in
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation:15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 10 yd to infinity
Crossfire II 6-18X44 Ao Bdc (MOA) Riflescope (CF2-31033)
Specifically designed for discriminating hunters and shooters, the Crossfire II series of riflescopes offer the highest levels of performance and reliability.
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance.
Dual use for Shooting Tactical/Hunting.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- The 6-18x44 Adjustable Objective Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.