An HD optical system with incredible optical performance brings even the finest details at a distance in for a closer look. Built to withstand the harshest rain, snow, heat or rugged abuse you can dish out, the Viper HD spotter is a perfect fit whether you're in the hills or at the range.
- HD Lens Elements. Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- Fully Multi-Coated. Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating. Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism. Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Straight Body Design. Valued for speedy target acquisition and ease of use. Most compatible design for use with car window mounts.
- Waterproof. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof. Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Adjustable Eyecups. Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Arca-Swiss Compatible. Directly mounts to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without the use of additional plates. Also accepts 1/4-20 threads for use on alternate style tripod heads.
- Helical Focus. Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade. Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Magnification: 15-45x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
- Linear Field of View: 136.5-67.8 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 2.6-1.3 degrees
- Close Focus: 23 feet
- Eye Relief: 17.8-19.6 mm
- Length: 14.6 inches
- Weight: 58.8 oz