Setting the standard in high-end optical technologies, precision craftsmanship and ultra-sleek functionality, the Razor HD is one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, as well as remarkable clarity, resolution and color accuracy. Hunters, shooters and observation enthusiasts who need a premium spotter that performs at the highest level have found their match with the Razor HD series. One look and you’ll know.
- HD Lens Elements. Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- Fully Multi-Coated. Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech. Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Porro Prism. Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Straight Body Design. Valued for speedy target acquisition and ease of use. Most compatible design for use with car window mounts.
- Waterproof. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof. Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Adjustable Eyecups. Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Arca-Swiss Compatible. Directly mounts to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without the use of additional plates. Also accepts 1/4-20 threads for use on alternate style tripod heads.
- Helical Focus. Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade. Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring. Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
- Magnification: 22-48x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
- Linear Field of View: 138-84 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 2.7-1.6 degrees
- Close Focus: 26.2 feet
- Eye Relief: 16.7-17 mm
- Length: 15.6 inches
- Weight: 56.8 oz