Vortex Optics Viper Red Dot Sight, 6 MOA Dot VRD-6 Fully Multi-Coated Clear Lens
- The Viper Red Dot Sight has a super low-profile making it perfect for handguns with cut-out slides.
- The Viper's low height allows it to co-witness with iron sights and the 6 MOA dot is easy to pick up and get you on target fast. Power and illumination controls are easy for shooters to access and adjust.
- The fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view while Armortek coatings protect your lens from oil, dirt, and scratches.
- Hard anodized finish- highly durable low-glare matte finish. 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments move the dot to your point of aim.
- Waterproof and shockproof construction ensure your Viper Red Dot is ready for all conditions.
Viper Red Dot - 6 MOA Dot (VRD-6)
The Viper Red Dot's super-low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. The Viper gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with suppressor height iron sights. The trade off? Nothing. The 6 MOA dot diameter gets shooters on target fast.
Fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view. The left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR 2032 battery.
The Viper comes with a Picatinny mount-weighs 2.1 ounces with mount.
6 MOA Dot Reticle
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting.
Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Magnification: 1 x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dot Size: 6 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax free