Made in Germany from top-grade materials, this CO2-operated marker will prevail in any match and is ideal for training scenarios at home.
The 8-round magazine, which can hold either paint- or powderballs in caliber .43, also accommodates a 12-gram CO2 cartridge that can be swapped without tools in seconds. A quick-piercing magazine is available as an optional accessory. When you need a new cartridge, you just insert it and pierce it with a light blow at the bottom of the magazine.
Gen5- typical features like the ambidextrous slide stop lever, front serrations, and reversible magazine release contribute to an authentic appearance and ensure good handling.
Make no mistake, the GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E paintball marker is the game-changing solution. Great for a present!
- Up to 360 fps (110 meters per second)
- Realistic Blowback Slide Action
- Polymer frame with optional lanyard attachment
- Ambidextrous slide stop lever, reversible magazine release button
- Automatic trigger safety
- Magazine (8 rds) with tool-free CO2 capsule piercing
- Made in Germany
- Standard Edition comes with Hard Case
Umarex T4E Glock G17 Gen 5 Paintball Marker .43 Сal Specifications:
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Power Source: CO2
- Caliber: .43
- Capacity: 8
- Velocity: 360 fps
- Safety: Automatic
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Barrel Length: 4.21"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Suggested for: Target practice
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Front Sight: Blade
- Blowback: Yes
- Material: Metal/ABS plastic