Metal detecting is a fascinating and rewarding activity enjoyed by people all over the
world. By getting to know your EQUINOX detector you can become one of the many who find gold nuggets, coins and treasure on a regular basis.
The EQUINOX is a high-performance detector incorporating Minelab’s new Multi-IQ technology.
- Simultaneous multi-frequency
- 8 Custom Search Profiles
- Sleek & Lightweight
- Detect Modes and Operating Frequency
- Fast & Accurate Target ID
8 CUSTOM SEARCH PROFILES
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
SLEEK & LIGHTWEIGHT
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet).
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you. Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Minelab EQUINOX 800 Multi-Purpose Metal Detector Specifications
- Detect Modes Park, Beach, Field, Gold
- Custom Search Profiles 8 (2 per Detect Mode)
- Operating Frequencies (kHz) Multi, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40
- Noise Cancel Auto, Manual (-9 to 9)
- Ground Balance Auto, Manual
- Sensitivity 1–25
- Depth Indicator 5 levels
- Length 1440 mm (56.7")
- Weight 1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)
- Standard Coil 11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
- Display Monochrome LCD with backlight
- LCD Backlight Low, Medium, High, Off
- Battery In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Battery Runtime Approx. 12 hours
- Waterproof Waterproof to 3m/10-feet
- Key Technologies Multi-IQ, 5F×8, Wi-Stream, Bluetooth, aptX Low Latency