Designed with purpose and built to last, the Mini Freek sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- BLADE STYLE. DROP-POINT. Drops off the spine to the tip. Tip height is typically below the center line on the blade.
- BLADE STEEL. CPM-S90V PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL (59-61HRC). A true super-steel, S90V offers substantial improvements in corrosion resistance over 440C and wear resistance beyond that of any other steel in our lineup.
- HANDLE G10. Multiple layers of resin-laminated fiberglass make G10 incredibly durable, rigid, and resistant to the elements.
- OPENING ACTION. MANUAL. “Manuals” must be opened 100% from the closed position to the open position by the user.
- Open Length: 7.05'' | 17.91cm
- Blade Length: 3'' | 7.62cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.104'' | 2.64mm
- Closed Length: 4.05'' | 10.29cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.545'' | 13.84mm
- Selectedge Angle: SelectEdge
- Mechanism: AXIS lock
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Handle: G10
- Pocket Clip: Reversible tip-up black oxide split-arrow
- Blade Finish: Cerakote
- Blade Color: Black
- Clip Color: Black
- Clip Finish: Black Oxide
- Clip Position: Tip-up
- Clip Type: Split-arrow
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Color: Black/Gray/Red
- Lanyard Hole: Yes