Run at a higher level with the Forerunner 255 smartwatch. These running smartwatches help you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and goals. Plus, other new features — such as race widget — help you plan your race-day strategy, and morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead. And with Garmin Pay contactless payments with a supported card, it’s never been easier to buy that post-workout coffee — no matter how you work out — with more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlon, cycling, swimming and more. With Forerunner 255, you can get a continuous picture of your health, from training and recovery to sleep quality and overall wellness — and with up to 14 days (255) or 12 day s(255S) of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours or 26 hours in GPS mode.
- Built with a slim design and an always-on, full-color display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight — with available sizes of 46 mm and 41 mm
- Get ready for your next race with training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance
- View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery
- HRV status tracks your heart rate variability while you sleep, giving you greater insight into your overall wellness, recovery and training performance (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics)
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach for a 5K, 10K and half-marathon, or create your own custom workouts in the Garmin Connect smartphone app
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features, including recovery time after your workouts
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor (sold separately), get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run, so you can manage your effort
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor (sold separately), get advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for running, triathlon, cycling, open-water swimming and more
- Multi-band satellite tracking on GPS, GLONASS and Galileo networks gives you superior accuracy for how far and how fast you’ve run — even in challenging environments
- Safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts if you feel unsafe, if an incident is detected or for loved ones to track your runs (Requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available)
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your Apple or Android smartphone; you can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone
- With a supported bank, leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more — all in one free, zero-subscription app
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ Store
Forerunner 255/255S Music: Download up to 500 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (subscription required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening
WEARABLE4U BUNDLE (please, choose your option):
Wearable4U Power Bank Bundle:
How many times do you find yourself stuck in a bad situation when your “low battery” signal is flashing, there’s no charging station around anywhere, and you’re facing the prospect of a dead battery?
Your device may have included only an USB charging cable, which is not always a handy option.
Our Wearable4u Ultimate Power Bundle was made to fit any situation.
Whether you’re enjoying sports or the outdoors, our power bank charger will help your device stay on track.
Wearable4U Ultimate EarBuds + Power Pack Bundle:
Wearable4U 2in1 Earbuds Pro + Power Bank 1500 mAh
Working Time: Call / Music 4h
Standby time: 300h
Waterproof level: earphone ipx6
Operation mode: touch
- Bluetooth chip: Actions 5003B V5.0 + EDR
- Bluetooth protocol: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Transmission distance: 10-15m (accessible)
- Speaker diameter: 8mm
- Battery capacity: charging box 1500mAh, earphone 50mAh
- Charging box input: 5V/1A
- Charging box, earphone charging time: 2 h; 60min