Whatever you do, own it with Instinct 2 Solar. This rugged GPS smartwatch is tough enough to keep up with you and unique enough to fit your style. Plus, solar charging gives you unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions) so you can take on life’s unlimited possibilities. Do more of what you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming, strength training and more. When paired with a compatible smartphone, you even can stay connected to what matters to you with smart notifications, Garmin Pay and Connect IQ compatibility. Understand your body better with all-day monitoring for energy levels, stress, sleep and much more (This device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device).
- Go longer than ever with solar charging that gives you unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions)
- Rugged GPS smartwatch is water-rated to 100 meters and thermal- and shock resistant with fiber-reinforced polymer case and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass
- Built-in sports apps to take on running, biking, swimming, strength training and more; plus, VO2 Max and other training features
- Live the ultimate connected life with smart notifications and Connect IQ compatibility when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- Track your adventures with the built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Understand your body better with all-day health monitoring features that track your heart rate, sleep, Pulse Ox, respiration and more (Pulse Ox not available in all countries. This device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
- Extend your battery life and your time doing what you love using the power manager to see how settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life and make changes on the fly
- Battery life: unlimited in smartwatch mode (with solar charging (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions)) and up to 48 hours in GPS mode (with solar charging (assuming 50,000 lux conditions))
- Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed and distance by using the surf activity profile; tide data lets you stay up to date on ocean conditions
- Windsurfing and kiteboarding activities let you measure your GPS position, speed, distance and heart rate; plus, see elevation for your kiteboarding jumps
- Works with Surfline Sessions, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front a Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did
- Dedicated tactical features include Jumpmaster activity, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS format and preloaded tactical activity
- Go dark with stealth mode to disable wireless communication and data sharing