Meprolight, utilizing state-of-the-art design and manufacturing equipment, built a dual illuminated optical launcher reflex sight that functions day or night in all weather conditions. The dual self-illuminated internal power system will operate
continuously for years without batteries or an external power
The highly durable, MEPRO GLS features large eye relief, allowing the user to rapidly acquire the target with both eyes open, thus dramatically increasing first hit probability. Simply superimpose the illuminated dot in the sight window onto the target and shoot. The internal compensating system factors in spindrift and corrects for it. Achieving high accuracy —day or night —is no longer a problem. The lightweight compact unit mounts with three different mounting adaptors to Picatinny top and side rails.
The dual illuminated MEPRO GLS optical sight is a real technological breakthrough. The lightweight, compact, mounts with three different mounting adaptors to standard top and side rails.
Achieving high accuracy – day or night – is no longer a problem. Aiming with two eyes open, simply superimpose
the illuminated dot in the sight window onto the target and shoot.
- Eye Relief: 0-300 mm
- Field of View: Unlimited (with both eye open)
- Range: 50-400 m
- Resolution: Increments of 25 m
- Dot Size: 12 moa
- Dot Intensity: Variable (Automatic)
- Drift Compensation: Built-in
- Weight: 250 gr
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 65 x 50 x 52 mm (w/o adaptor)
- Mounting Options: Left side adaptor
- Top rail Picatinny adaptor, Combined adaptor, Tavor adaptor, Insas adaptor, FN adaptor and more