Designed with purpose and built to last, the Raghorn sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- DROP-POINT. Drops off the spine to the tip. Tip height is typically below the center line on the blade.
- BLADE STEEL. CPM-CRUWEAR SUPER STRONG TOOL STEEL (63-65HRC). An air-hardenable, non-stainless tool steel that has an exceptional balance of extreme toughness, strength, and wear resistance, making it an excellent choice for general purpose, hard-use cutting tools.
- HANDLE. G10. Multiple layers of resin-laminated fiberglass make G10 incredibly durable, rigid, and resistant to the elements.
- FIXED BLADE. These knives do not fold and almost always come with a sheath to protect the edge.
- Open Length: 8.9'' | 22.61cm
- Blade Length: 4'' | 10.16cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.105'' | 2.67mm
- Closed Length: 4.88'' | 12.4cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.64'' | 16.26mm
- Mechanism: Fixed blade
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Handle: OD Green G10 Handles
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Color: Satin
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Color: OD Green
- Lanyard Hole: Yes