Designed with purpose and built to last, the Flyway sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- STRAIGHT BACK. This shape features a curved cutting edge with a flat spine creating a keen tip for precision cutting.
- BLADE STEEL. CPM-154 STAINLESS STEEL (58-61HRC). This powder-metal version of conventional 154CM steel has a much finer microstructure with smaller carbide particles than its counterpart, resulting in improved toughness and strength.
- HANDLE. G10. Multiple layers of resin-laminated fiberglass make G10 incredibly durable, rigid, and resistant to the elements.
- OPENDING ACTION. FIXED BLADE. These knives do not fold and almost always come with a sheath to protect the edge.
Benchmade Flyway OD Green 15700-01 Fixed Blade Knife Specifications:
- Open Length: 6.96'' | 17.68cm
- Blade Length: 2.7'' | 6.86cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.09'' | 2.29mm
- Handle Thickness: 0.61'' | 15.49mm
- Selectedge Angle: SelectEdge
- Mechanism: Fixed Blade
- Blade Style: Straight Back
- Handle: OD Green G-10
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Color: Satin
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Color: OD Green
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- Blade Steel: CPM154 Wear Resistant Stainless Steel (58-61HRC)