Designed with purpose and built to last, the Grizzly Creek sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- BLADE STYLE. DROP-POINT. Drops off the spine to the tip. Tip height is typically below the center line on the blade.
- BLADE STEEL. CPM-S30V STAINLESS STEEL (58-60HRC). First-of-its-kind steel designed specifically for use in knife blades. An excellent balance of edge retention, corrosion resistance, and durability for a variety of applications.
- HANDLE. STABILIZED WOOD. Infused with resin and far more resistant to temperature changes, moisture, and wear than untreated wood.
- OPENING ACTION. MANUAL. “Manuals” must be opened 100% from the closed position to the open position by the user
Benchmade Grizzly Creek Stabilized Wood 15060-2 3.5" Plain Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Open Length: 7.84'' | 19.91cm
- Blade Length: 3.5'' | 8.89cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.124'' | 3.15mm
- Closed Length: 4.34'' | 11.02cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.55'' | 13.97mm
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Handle: Stabilized Wood With Stainless Steel Liners
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Color: Satin
- Clip Color: Black
- Clip Finish: Black Oxide
- Clip Position: Tip-Up
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Handle Material: Stabilized Wood
- Handle Color: Wood