The biggest change over the original Hercules Air rifle is the introduction of a synthetic bullpup stock and the removal of the rear tank in favor of a single 500cc carbon fiber cylinder. These improvements are the big reason why the Bully Air rifle weighs nearly 3 lbs. less and reduces its length by 12-inches. The all-weather stock includes an easy-adjust comb for finding proper cheek weld and features a textured grip and forearm to find a secure hold. Looking on the underside, shooters will find a lot of bonus features from the integrated swivel sling studs, easy to read manometer, Weaver bipod mount, and even a storage space for your extra magazines. Just because the Bully is a smaller airgun, don’t think for a minute it can’t punch out of its weight class. Shooters will have no trouble cycling rounds with a quick pull of the long sidelever action and its 2-stage trigger can be set to your preference.
Each rifle is available in .177, .22, 25, .30, .35, and .45 caliber with corresponding muzzle energy of 50, 60, 75, 115, 150 and 290 FPE! Shooters will have no trouble cycling rounds with a quick pull of the long sidelever action and its 2-stage trigger can be set to your preference.
- Genuine bullpup design, manual loading, side-lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- “EasyAdjust” Cheek Comb – Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button
- Long combination optics rail accepts both 11 mm and Picatinny scope mounts
|Max Energy||50 FPE||60 FPE||75 FPE||115 FPE||150 FPE||290 FPE|
|Shots At Optimal Velocity||45||40||36||15||13||8|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer, Tactical Design with Integrated Pistol Grip|