Built for every part of the journey, this rugged all-terrain navigator has the mapping you need to stay on track and communication technology to stay in touch while you’re out there.
- Navigate unpaved roads and trails by using turn-by-turn trail navigation with OpenStreetMap and USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps.
- Custom routing for the size and weight of your rig and preloaded iOverlander points of interest (POIs) help you find where to set up camp.
- This rugged navigator is IP67 weather-resistant and has an 8'' ultrabright touchscreen display.
- See vivid aerial views of terrain with downloadable, subscription-free BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.
- Use the Tread app on your compatible smartphone to sync data across your various devices and plan routes.
- Peace of mind comes built-in. With an active subscription, you can use inReach technology for global satellite communication.
Garmin Tread Overland Edition All-Terrain Navigator Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.8"W x 4.2"H (10.8 cm x 17.2 mm); 8" diagonal (20.3 cm)
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Dimension: 8.1"W x 6.7"H x 1.2"D (20.7 x 16.9 x 3.1 cm)
- Weight: 22.8 oz (646 g)
- GPS: Yes
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours at 50% backlight. Up to 1 hour at 100% backlight
- Display Type: Multi-touch, glass, high brightness HD color TFT with white backlight
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Navigate-a-track navigation: Yes
- Preloaded street maps: Yes
- External memory storage: Yes (256 GB max microSD card)
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Dust rating: IP6X
- Internal storage: 64 GB
- Data cards: microSD card (not included)
Purpose-built for all-terrain use, this Tread device stands up to anything the elements can throw at it. It’s IP67-rated for water-resistance.
With its ultrabright 8'' glove-friendly touchscreen, the navigator is designed for easy viewing in bright sunlight or pitch dark. It can be mounted in portrait or landscape mode.
Enjoy turn-by-turn trail navigation for traversing unpaved roads and trails using adventure roads and trails map content comprised of OSM and USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps.
BUILT-IN INREACH TECHNOLOGY
Built-in inReach technology offers global satellite communication, two-way text messaging, location sharing.
MAPS ON AND OFF-ROAD
Tread includes preloaded topographic maps with 3D terrain for North and South America. It also includes detailed street maps of North America with custom routing for the size and weight of your rig.
KNOW YOUR BOUNDARIES
Access U.S. public land boundaries for national forests, Bureau of Land Management, wilderness areas and more. Also, see U.S. private land boundaries and landowner information for parcels greater than 4 acres.
Enjoy vivid aerial views when you download high-resolution BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to your device via Wi-Fi connectivity, with no annual subscription required.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Tread comes preloaded with iOverlander points of interest and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
When you’re headed to tough-terrain, the built-in sensors will come in handy — including an altimeter, barometer, compass and pitch/roll gauges.
Wearable4U Power Pack Bundle
- Wearable4U Power Bank 2200 mAh
- Wearable4U Wall Charging Adapter
- Wearable4U Car Charging Adapter
Keep your devices charged at all times with our Wearable4U Power Bank and the duo Wall & Car USB Charging Adapters.Compatible with all popular USB-powered devices including most smartphones, GPS and fitness trackers, smart watches, wireless speakers, bluetooth headphones, and more.