They’re the first bow-mounted digital laser range finders and targeting display systems that measure the angle-compensated distance to your target and provide an LED pin for the shot-even on those 'in-between' yardages. LED pins automatically adjust brightness to conditions and allow you to see your target, unobstructed by physical pins. A single-button trigger lets you range at rest or full draw to game up to 100 yards away or to reflective targets up to 300 yards. Both Xero A1 and A1i are customizable for single-pin and multi-pin configurations or manual pin selection.
- LED pins: 2 colors (red and green)
- Pin diameters = .007” and larger for red, .009” and larger for green
- Range: 100 yards to game; 300 yards to reflective targets
- Operating range: -20C (-4F) to 60C (140F) with two AAA Lithium batteries.
- Glass lens coating: target side is anti-reflective, water repellant and easy clean archer side is 20% reflective, water repellant and easy clean
- Light projection: no visible light is ever projected towards the target
- Magnification: none
- Pin brightness: ambient light sensor controlled or manual
- Silent button trigger
- Customizable fixed pins
- Laser Locate feature
- Multiple arrow profiles
- Shot dynamics
- Shot counter
- Compatible with Garmin GPS devices: yes
Garmin Xero A1i Bow Sight Specifications
- Display size 1.00"W x 0.42"H (2.5 x 1.1 cm); 2.0" diag (5.0 cm)
- Display resolution 160 x 68 pixels
- Physical dimensions 3.9" x 3.1" x 3.8" (100.3 x 79.4 x 97.1 mm)
- Battery type 2 lithium AAA (not included)
- Water rating IPX7
- Weight 14.7 oz (418.0 g)
- Display type Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life Up to 1 year
Laser Range Finder
No more guessing about yardages in between pins. Xero A1 and A1i bow sights instantly provide the precise angle-compensated distance to game up to 100 yards away or up to 300 yards on reflective targets, at rest or full draw.
The beauty of using bright LED pins is that you can clearly see them over your target, unobstructed by physical pins. Xero A1 utilizes red LEDs while A1i gives you the option to use red or green LEDs.
You can customize your Xero bow sight for single-pin and multi-pin configurations, or if you have certain favorite yardages, you can specify manual pin selections. Easily toggle between fixed pin mode and single-pin mode.
Laser Locate Feature
Use Xero A1i along with companion Garmin GPS devices (sold separately) to track game or find arrows to show you exactly where the target was located when the shot or range was taken. That way, you can go directly to that specific spot to begin your search.
In The Box Garmin Xero A1i Bow Sight Auto-ranging Digital Sight with Dual-color LED Pins with Wearable4U Bundle (May Vary).