Get the binocular with the best image quality, ergonomics, and durability in its class. Fully water, fog, and shockproof. Fully multi-coated lens for edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission you’d expect in binos that cost a lot more. Stow them in your truck, backpack, or go-bag for light-duty glassing. This rugged, HD optical system delivers adjustable eyecups and a diopter for custom, comfortable viewing. Also ships with useful neck strap and adjustable GlassPak harness for fast access and easy carry wherever outdoor adventure takes you.
- HD Optical System. Optimized glass elements deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-toedge sharpness, and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- Roof Prism. Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Rubber Armor. Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged. Gas purged and o-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance in all conditions.
- Tripod Adaptable. Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount
- Adjustable Eyecups. Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel. Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Waterproof. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof. Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof. Designed to withstand the highest levels of impact.
Vortex Optics Triumph HD 10x42 Binocular (TRI-1042) Specifications:
- Magnification: 10x
- Linear Field of View: 334'
- Angular Field of View: 6.4˚
- Eye Relief: 17.0mm
- Height: 6.1"
- Width: 5.0"
- Weight: 22.9 oz.
- Interpupillary Distance: 55mm - 75mm
- Close Focus: 15.3'