Designed with purpose and built to last, the Bailout sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- BLADE STYLE. TANTO. This shape is easily identified by the angular lines. The knife edge is flat and transitions with a hard break in the angle from the tip to the primary edge.
- BLADE STEEL. CPM-M4 SUPER STEEL (62-64HRC). A powder-metal, non-stainless, special purpose high-speed tool steel with excellent wear resistance and impressive strength.
- HANDLE. 6061-T6 ALUMINUM. Exceptionally tough, yet lightweight. Aluminum can be anodized in many colors and milled with fine detail. It also naturally resists corrosion.
- OPENING ACTION. MANUAL. “Manuals” must be opened 100% from the closed position to the open position by the user
Benchmade 537GY-1 Bailout Woodland Green Aluminum 3.38'' Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Open Length: 8.09'' | 20.55cm
- Blade Length: 3.38'' | 8.59cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.09'' | 2.29mm
- Closed Length: 4.69'' | 11.91cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.41'' | 10.41mm
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Handle: Woodland Green Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Pocket Clip: Mini Deep Carry
- Blade Finish: Cerakote
- Blade Color: Tungsten Gray
- Clip Color: Black
- Clip Finish: Black Oxide
- Clip Position: Tip-Up
- Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Color: Woodland Green
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- Blade Steel: CPM-M4 Super Steel (62-64HRC)